Wednesday, 30 January 2013

How to activate BSNL Mobile missed call alert free service in android gingerbread

BSNL provides free missed call alerting service. I just now configured and tested this service in my mobile. My mobile is dell xcd35. I am sure it is the same or similar procedure in other mobile phones also. Very similar if it is android gingerbread phone. In the mobile goto
 
         Settings -> call settings -> GSM/WCDMA call settings -> Call forwarding -> forward when unreachable and enter the number 17010 and click enable.

Call forwarding is also called call diverting in other terminology.

I tested it by switching off the mobile and calling it. When i turned it on back, i got a sms saying there is call from number at time. Good to see that bsnl is providing such valuable service at free of cost, while other service provider charge it. I have seen a similar service (though not same) from tata docomo charges 15 Rs per month for missed call alerting service. Hail BSNL mobile.

1 comment:

  1. After reading this post.I think that As you say, Really very nice post for every one . great job thanks for the post ..

    ReplyDelete